Thanks for joining us in October; here are nine reasons to visit in November!
Thanks to everyone who joined us in Salem for the 39th annual Salem Haunted Happenings celebration this year. We had an incredible month – five whole weekends. Whether you came from across the country or around the corner, for a weekend, a week, or a day-trip, we appreciate your choosing to visit Salem.
October may be over, but Salem is a year-round destination. If you couldn’t get here for Salem Haunted Happenings (or perhaps you weren’t quite ready for enormous crowds), we invite you to visit anytime of the year. To inspire a future visit, we have compiled nine nifty reasons to navigate to Salem in November:
- Bewitched After Dark is offering 10% off tours taken between November 7 and November 30, 2021. Visit BewitchedTours.com and use promo code NOV2021.
- The Salem Witch Trials: Reckoning and Reclaiming is on view at the Peabody Essex Museum through March 20, 2022.
- Inside The Daniels House daily tours of the Daniels House B&B, which is one of the oldest 17th-century mansions in Salem, and was witness to the infamous Witch Trials, are available daily through the end of 2021.
- Salem’s independent shops are open year-round, and when you visit outside of October, there is unlikely to be a wait to get inside!
- The end of the calendar year is the perfect time to check in with a psychic reading at one of Salem’s witch shops.
- Salem’s restaurants are serving up your favorite fall foods and cocktails, infused with pumpkin and apples.
- Parking is $1.00 – $1.50 per hour in Salem’s lots and garages, not $30 for the day (and there’s plenty of it!)
- Getting tickets for attractions and tours in November is a far easier proposition than during October. The Salem Witch Museum is open daily, 10 AM – 5:00 PM, The House of the Seven Gables is open daily 10 AM – 4 PM, and The Witch House is open daily 10 AM to 5 PM. These three attractions require tickets be purchased online in advance and they sold out daily in October.
- Accommodations have more availability and fewer minimum night requirements, which means November is a perfect time for a Salem getaway.