The House of the Seven Gables
Museums & Attractions, Things to Do
Guided tours at The Gables: Walk the halls and hear the history of one of America’s most famous houses. Daily. Visit the Museum Store year-round.
Plan your 2021 visit to The House of the Seven Gables
The House of the Seven Gables is open Daily 10 AM – 6 PM. Experience an American icon with a guided tour. Climb the famed Secret Staircase. Relax in our seaside gardens. Shop in our Museum Store.
Visitors will have the option to enjoy a grounds pass or a guided tour. Advance reservations are required for both of these experiences. PLEASE NOTE: The grounds pass does not include access to the interior of Turner-Ingersoll Mansion a.k.a The House of the Seven Gables. The only way to access the interior of the mansion is with a guided tour.
Notes for your visit:
- Tickets are available on a rolling basis. We do not have release dates in advance.
- All purchases are non-refundable.
- The Gables follows all local, state, and federal COVID-19 guidelines. Visitors are required to comply with all site rules or will be asked to leave without a refund.
- The Museum Store will be open during operating days and hours.
- Due to staff resources, we have limited time to answer phone calls and emails. If your question can be answered with information from our website, we may not respond to your inquiry.
Photo by Jared Charney.